Not only is it the day I get to go home for the weekend and see all the people I miss dearly all week, but on Fridays, we also get to take a break from our normal class routines and work on each other all day.
So basically every week, someone else does my hair for me and then I go home looking nice. What's not to love?
I gave my friend Amber new red highlights. This is what that looked like.
before
posing with twenty foils in your head makes you look slightly ridiculous.
just sayin' ;)
after
more noticeable in person, but you can still see the reddish/purple tint in there
oh, and nice face, dude
I also got my nails re-done. I got them done last Saturday as a Valentine's gift to myself, and by Monday, they were already starting to lift. I was not happy. So by Friday, they'd all come off, and it was time for new ones. I love having the nail techs around.
Love them! I'm such a girl.
I put a waterfall braid in my friend Claudia's hair after she got a keratin treatment. I'm head waterfall-er in our class. I've taught some of the others how to do it, but they haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet, so everyone always comes to me. I'm totally okay with it, though, because it's super easy, and I love doing it.
her hair is gorgeous. jealous doesn't even begin.
We convinced Mr. Craft to do Catee's make up, which was hilarious. He actually didn't do half bad, much to our surprise, but it was still fun to watch.
very carefully selecting the right eyeshadow shade.
he put a lot of thought into it.
Then I went home and had an unintentional (but thoroughly enjoyable) Tina Fey movie night with Rachel and Page. We watched Mean Girls and Date night, two of mine and Rachel's faves that Page had never seen. After we finished the movies, we were flipping through and caught an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air and almost had a heart attack when Page said she'd never seen it either! Yes, she does live under a rock haha. So of course we made her watch her first episode. I think she liked it, but at this point she was nearly asleep, so there's no telling how much of it she really remembers.
I went home and finally crawled into bed around 12:30, which is super late for me. I'm not happy if I'm up past 10:30, at the latest. This is one wild and crazy teen right here.



No comments:
Post a Comment